Here are the materials I used:
scrap paper for print testing (not pictured)
heavy paper for finished cards (not pictured)
2. Once happy with your image, flip it right side down on carving block. Rub the side of your pencil along the whole picture to transfer image to your carving block. Remove the paper.
3. Use sharpie to draw along the image's lines, shade the area that doesn't need carving. Use lino cutting tool to carve around your image.
4. Use ink pad and paper to check how your stamp looks and keep carving until you're completely satisfied with the finished look.
5. Spread block printing ink on inking plate using rubber brayer.
6. Use brayer to evenly spread ink on your stamp.